The Balrog: Part 1, the First Green Stuff

It’s been a while since I’ve been able to do anything miniature related, be it playing or painting. I have a backlog of projects of course, but I decided to just go for it and get a mini I’d been eyeing for ten years now – The Balrog.

After assembly, there were lots of gaps, so I did my first attempt at using Green Stuff – essentially a putty that solidifies for molding, crack filling, or anything else. So far I’m happy with it, but we’ll need to see how well it hides seams when it’s dried.

The Balrog with his new snake friend. Hiss hiss.

I’ll post updates for the whole ten readers as it goes along.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s